April 26 , Benefits Detroit Area Art Deco Society 7 pm until 10 pm.
What does DAADS stand for?
DAADS stands for Detroit Area Art Deco Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Déclaration Attestant l'Achèvement et la Conformité des Travaux (French: Completion and Compliance of Work Statement)
- Database of Approved Animal Drug Products (US FDA)
- Dead as a Doornail
- Democratic Alliance against Dictatorship
- Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (German: German Academic Exchange Service)
- Diploma-at-a-Distance (Delaware)
- Direct Action against Drugs (vigilante group; Northern Ireland, UK)
- Driver Assessment and Appeal Division (Michigan)
- Department of the Army Active Duty Board
- Deputy Area Air Defense Commander
- Diethylamine Analog of Ethmozine (drug)
- Délégation Académique aux Actions de Formation (French: Academic Delegation to Training)
- Derived Access Adaptation Function (Sprint)
- Détecteur Avertisseur Autonome de Fumée (French: Standalone Smoke Detector Alarm)
- Deutsche Akademie für Anästhesiologische Fortbildung eV (German Academy of Further Education in Anaesthesiology)
- Digitalis in Acute Atrial Fibrillation
- Direction des Affaires Administratives et Financières (French: Directorate of Administrative and Financial Affairs; Burkina Faso)
- Dr. Alban Awareness Foundation (Nigeria)
- Drug and Alcohol Forum
- Decision Aid in Atrial Fibrillation (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On Friday, April 21, be first in line to experience the Michigan Modernism Exposition Gala Preview Party benefiting the Detroit Area Art Deco Society (DAADS).
This annual preview celebration benefits both ArtServe Michigan and the Detroit Area Art Deco Society (DAADS) and serves as a prelude to the Michigan Modernism Show on April 23 and April 24.
The Detroit Area Art Deco Society (DAADS) is hosting a Gala Preview Party on Friday, October 18, 2002 to celebrate the opening of the Great Lakes Modernism Show & Sale being held that weekend at the Southfield Civic Center.
The Detroit Area Art Deco Society has announced its fourth annual sale, to be held Saturday September 28 at The Center for the Arts in Southfield.
The Detroit Area Art Deco Society exhibit, co-sponsored by the Edsel & Eleanor Ford House, will feature designs by Walter Dorwin Teague, and objects on loan from the Edsel & Eleanor Ford House.