Southfield Detroit Alliance for Fair Banking Detroit Discover Network Williamsville, N.
What does DAFB stand for?
DAFB stands for Detroit Alliance for Fair Banking (Detroit, MI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DAFB
We have 1 other meaning of DAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Demining Agency for Afghanistan (landmine clearance organization)
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Aquaculture (New Brunswick, Canada)
- Dictionnaire d'Apprentissage du Français des Affaires (French: Learning Dictionary of Business French)
- Diplôme Approfondi de Français des Affaires (French: Advanced Diploma of Business French)
- Diplôme d'Animation Florale Artistique (French: Diploma of Artistic Floral Animation)
- Diplôme d'Aptitude aux Fonctions d'Animateur (French: Degree of Proficiency as a Moderator; Canada)
- Direct Aid for Africa (est. 1996)
- Direct Assessment of Functional Abilities (gerontology)
- Director of Admissions and Financial Aid (higher education position)
- Dutch Australian Football Association
- Dialysis Away from Base (healthcare)
- Dover Air Force Base (Delaware)
- Dyess Air Force Base (Texas)
- Data Acquisition Flow Computer (petroleum)
- Department of Air Force Civilian
- Departure Airfield Control
- Dépôt d'Approvisionnement des Forces Canadiennes (French: Canadian Forces Supply Depot; Canada)
- Deschutes Academie & Futbol Club (Oregon)
- Director of Agriculture, Fisheries, and Conservation (Hong Kong)
- Dispositif d'Aménagement de Fin de Carrière (French: Operative End of Career Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DETROIT, May 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Bank One and the Detroit Alliance for Fair Banking today announced plans for the bank to invest an additional $3.
Washington Business Association * Brush Park Development Corporation * Corporate F/A/C/T/S/ * Detroit Alliance for Fair Banking * Detroit Economic Growth Corporation * Detroit Entrepreneurship Institute * Detroit Urban League * International Detroit Black Expo * Metropolitan Growth & Development Corp.
Washington Business Association -- Christian Business Network -- City of Detroit -- Detroit Economic Growth Corporation -- Detroit Entrepreneurship Institute -- Detroit Alliance for Fair Banking -- Detroit Regional Chamber of Commerce -- Greater Grace Temple Entrepreneurship Ministry -- Jefferson East Business Association -- Metropolitan Growth and Development Corporation -- Southwest Detroit Business Association -- Mexicantown Hubbard Communities Partnership -- Michigan Economic Development Corporation -- Michigan Minority Business Development Council -- Michigan Neighborhood Partnership -- National Community Reinvestment Coalition -- Small Business and Technology Development Center -- Oakland County Office of Community and Minority Affairs -- U.
Bank One and the Detroit Alliance for Fair Banking today announced plans for the bank to invest $3.
WASHINGTON BUSINESS ASSOCIATION, CITY OF DETROIT, DETROIT ALLIANCE FOR FAIR BANKING, DETROIT BLACK CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, DETROIT ECONOMIC GROWTH CORPORATION, DETROIT ENTREPRENEURSHIP INSTITUTE, DETROIT REGIONAL CHAMBER, EMPOWERMENT ZONE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, HAMTRAMCK DDA, HEALTH CHOICE OF WAYNE COUNTY, HISPANIC BUSINESS ALLIANCE, HP DEVCO, METROPOLITAN GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, MEXICANTOWN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, MICHIGAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, MICHIGAN HISPANIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN BUSINESS OWNERS, NATIVE AMERICAN BUSINESS ALLIANCE, NEW CENTER COUNCIL, NEW DETROIT, ONE STOP CAPITAL SHOP, SERVICE CORPS OF RETIRED EXECUTIVES, SOUTHWEST DETROIT BUSINESS ASSOCIATION, AND U.
Wendell Anthony and Bernard Parker of the Detroit Alliance for Fair Banking have announced an agreement with National City to invest $450 million in residential mortgage loans, commercial loans, small business loans, consumer loans and community development activities in Detroit for the three year period 2002-2004.
WASHINGTON BUSINESS ASSOCIATION, CITY OF DETROIT, CITY OF HAMTRAMCK, CITY OF HIGHLAND PARK, DETROIT ALLIANCE FOR FAIR BANKING, DETROIT REGIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, DETROIT ENTREPRENEURSHIP INSTITUTE, EASTSIDE INDUSTRIAL COUNCIL, EMPOWERMENT ZONE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, HAMTRAMCK CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, HAMTRAMCK DDA, HEALTH CHOICE OF WAYNE COUNTY, HIGHLAND PARK BUSINESS ASSOCIATION, HP DEVCO, METROPOLITAN GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, MEXICANTOWN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, MICHIGAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, MICHIGAN HISPANIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN BUSINESS OWNERS, NEW CENTER COUNCIL INC, NEW DETROIT, SCORE, SOUTHWEST DETROIT BUSINESS ASSOCIATION, UNIVERSITY CULTURAL CENTER ASSOCIATION, AND U.