Recently, nonlinear complex properties of BFO were quantified with the use of detrended fluctuation analysis (DFA)  by Esen's group [14-15].
What does DFA stand for?
DFA stands for Detrended Fluctuation Analysis (signals)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DFA
We have 213 other meanings of DFA in our Acronym Attic
- Design for Affordability
- Design for All (design systems creating accessibility for all)
- Design For Assembly
- Design for Availability
- Designate for Assignment (baseball)
- Designated Field Activity
- Designated for Assignment (baseball)
- Destined for Assimilation (band)
- Détecteur de Fumée Autonome (French smoke alarm company)
- Deterministic Finite Automaton
- Deutsche Filmakademie (German: German Film Academy)
- Deutscher Famulantenaustausch (German Exchange Office for Medical Clerkships)
- Development Facilitation Act (South Africa)
- Dialogue for Action (various organizations)
- Diesel Fuel Additive (various companies)
- Diesel Fuel, Arctic grade
- Differential Fault Analysis (cryptography)
- Difficulty Falling Asleep
- Diffuse Fibrosing Alveolitis
- Digital Facility Access
Samples in periodicals archive:
Detrended Fluctuation Analysis The Hurst exponent was initially estimated by using the rescaled-range (RS) analysis of Hurst (1951).