The innovative ISS technology is designed to improve detective quantum efficiency (DQE) by reducing the distance for light signals to reach the sensing electronics.
What does DQE stand for?
DQE stands for Detective Quantum Efficiency
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DQE
We have 15 other meanings of DQE in our Acronym Attic
- Diagonal Quadratic Discriminant Analysis
- Distributed Queue Double Bus
- Distributed Queue Dual Bus (IEEE 802.6)
- Duck Quacks Don't Echo (TV series)
- David Quintero Design, Inc. (creative design studio)
- Decontamination Quick & Easy (DQE, Inc.)
- DESEX Query Engine
- Design, Quality, Environment
- Détail des Quantités Estimées (French: Detail Estimated Quantities; procurement)
- Détail Quantitatif Estimatif (French: Quantitative Estimate Detail)
- Detector Quantum Efficiency
- Differential Quantum Efficiency
- Dizayn Quality Engineering (Turkey)
- Duquesne Light Company
- Dynamic Query Engine (computer programming)
- Division of Quality Evaluation and Health Outcomes (Center for Medicaid and State Operations; US DHHS)
- Differential Quadrature Element Method
- Dung Quat Economic Zone (Vietnam)
- Data Quality Framework
- Data Query Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each new FDR system includes Irradiation Side Sampling (ISS),that improves detective quantum efficiency (DQE) by reducing the distance for light signals to reach the sensor.
Using Fujifilm's patented Irradiation Side Sampling (ISS), an innovative technology that improves detective quantum efficiency (DQE), the system enables technologists to take high quality images at lower doses.
X-ray information read simultaneously from both sides of the plate results in 100 percent higher detective quantum efficiency and lower noise and -- combined with 50-micron high resolution -- create digital mammograms of unparalleled quality.
The foundation of the Senographe Essential imaging excellence is GE's advanced digital detector, which at low doses delivers the industry's highest Detective Quantum Efficiency (DQE) - the new standard for quantifying digital X-ray image quality.
No competing digital breast biopsy product has yet been able to exceed the Opdima on objective measures of performance, such as detective quantum efficiency and modulation transfer function at moderate and high spatial frequencies," continued Garcia.
Featuring a 17 x 17-inch imaging area, the Canon CXDI-40C Amorphous Silicon Flat Panel Sensor has a Cesium Iodide (CsI) scintillator, a very high Detective Quantum Efficiency (DQE) and a high film speed (equivalent to 400).
SenoScan Key Specifications Image size: 4096 x 5624 pixels, 22 x 30 cm field of view Each digital image: 46 Megabytes Pixel size: 25 microns high resolution, 50 microns standard resolution Detective Quantum Efficiency (DQE): 50% at zero spatial frequency Limiting resolution: 10 lp/mm standard resolution; 16 lp/mm high resolution