What does DATES stand for?
DATES stands for Detection and Analysis of Threats to the Energy Sector (project)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DATES
We have 3 other meanings of DATES in our Acronym Attic
- Date Received
- Department of the Army TMDE Executive Agency
- Data Technical (AT&T Tier 2 Data Support)
- Developmentally Appropriate Technology for Early Childhood (study; various countries)
- Dingle Agricultural and Technical College (Dingle, Iloilo, Philippines)
- Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle Technik GmBH (German)
- RCA Global Communication Data Service in Conjunction W/Telenet
- Diacetyl Tartrate Ester of Monoglyceride (bread dough conditioner)
- Department of the Army TElecommunications Plan
- Daily Adjustable Tax-Exempt Securities
- Databases, Texts, Specifications and Objects (workshop)
- Data Exchange
- Data Exchange Memorandum of Understanding
- Datenaustausch für Jedermann (Data Exchange for Everybody, German)
- DATa EXchange - Jedermann
- Data Exchange - Multimegabit
- Data Exchange - Packetized
- Dangerous Animal Task Force (Fort Worth, TX)
- Database of Arabidopsis Transcription Factors (bioinfomatics)
- De-Coupled Adaptive Tracking Filter