What does DDID stand for?
DDID stands for Detection, Diagnosis and Intervention in Dementia (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DDID
We have 2 other meanings of DDID in our Acronym Attic
- Duplicate Detection Information Base (mobile communication)
- Dimapur District Inter-Bible Colleges Sports Fellowship (Dimapur, India)
- Data Dictionary (SAP)
- DDi Corp. (not an acronym; formerly Dynamic Details, Inc.; Anaheim, CA)
- Delta Dental Insurance Company (Alpharetta, GA)
- Digital Display Indicator Control
- DVB/DAVIC Interoperability Consortium
- Digestive Diseases Interagency Coordinating Committee
- Decontamination and Decommissioning Integrated Demonstration
- Describe, Determine, Implicate and Direct (home inspections)
- Digital Data Interface Device
- Dispensable Drug Identifier (Medi-Span; Wolters Kluwer Health)
- Division of Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities (Kentucky)
- Dutch Design in Development (National Committee for International Cooperation and Sustainable Development; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Développement Durable en Ile de France (French: Sustainable Development in Ile de France)
- Data Documentation Initiatives Data Type Definition
- Dirección de Desarrollo e Integración Estudiantil (Spanish: Directorate of Student Development and Integration; Mexico)
- Digital Document Interchange Format
- Diplôme de Didactique du Français sur Objectif Spécifique (French: Diploma in Teaching of French for Specific Purposes)
- Density-Dependent Inhibition of Growth (cellular physiology)