The detailed urban design plan proposed by the Bloomberg Administration envisions 49 acres of publicly accessible open space along the waterfront, including a continuous esplanade along two miles of East River waterfront, and a new, 27.
What does DUD stand for?
DUD stands for Detailed Urban Design (Guidelines)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DUD
We have 18 other meanings of DUD in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic User Coordinate System (Autodesk AutoCAD)
- Diplôme Universitaire Carrières Sanitaires et Sociales (French: University Diploma in Health and Social Careers)
- Dublin University Computer Science Society (Trinity College Dublin; Dublin, Ireland)
- Dhaka University Central Students Union (Bangladesh)
- Divers Underwater Color Television System
- Derby University Christian Union (UK; University of Derby; student religious group)
- Down Under Club of Winnipeg, Inc. (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Do You See What I See?
- Do You See Why? (David Sklansky book)
- Datenschutz und Datensicherheit (German: Privacy and Security; journal)
- Développement Urbain Durable (French: Sustainable Urban Development)
- Disconnect Unauthorized Device (system security)
- Document Unique de Délégations (French: Unique Document of Delegations)
- Drag Utan Drog (No-drugs cultural organization, Sweden)
- Driver Update Disk
- Dunedin, New Zealand - Momona (Airport Code)
- Dud/Emergency (Firing) (TARTAR)
- District Urban Development Agency (West Bengal, India)
- Due Date
- Department of Urban Development and Building Construction (Babar Mahal, Kathmandu, Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Resulting tenders and detailed urban design proposals will then be evaluated and a preferred bidder or bidders will be selected.
During the plan's first five-year period, the University and its partners also will be conducting detailed urban design studies, real estate development analysis and market studies to lay the groundwork for the commercial and residential projects that will act as community anchors, Courson says.