The Weather Channel has provided a detailed time line of the events that are expected to take place, which can be found by (http://www.
What does DTL stand for?
DTL stands for Detailed Time Line
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of DTL
We have 97 other meanings of DTL in our Acronym Attic
- Degree of Total Leverage
- Delhi Transco Limited (India)
- Déménagement Transport Loic (French moving company)
- Denis Thillien Landry (energy; France)
- Department of Tourism and Leisure (Isle of Man)
- Deputy Team Leader
- Design Team Leader
- Designated Transit List (Sprint-ATM)
- Designator Target Line (US DoD)
- Detroit Lakes, Minnesota (Airport Code)
- Diagnostic Technique Logement (French: Diagnostic Technique Accommodation)
- Dial Tone Line (NARTE)
- Dialog Tag Language (IBM forerunner of HTML)
- Digital Line Termination
- Digital Tan-Lock Loop
- Diode-Transistor Logic
- Direct Transmission for Local Users
- Discovery Travel and Living (TV)
- Distance to Land (measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The work includes numerous black and white photographs as well as a detailed time line of Zapata's life.
Into this historical setting the authors place the origins and development of the Rederijkers in a way that makes sense; they provide a detailed time line and clear, reproducible maps of the Low Countries.
Pull it all together Detailed time lines can help you correlate disparate data from the chart, hospital departments, and peer review.
``It's not a very detailed time line - very vague but accurate, with performances fitting into the time line,'' she added.
SNC-Lavalin will now advance this project by completing a pre-feasibility that will determine the capital and operating costs and develop a detailed time line to put the mine into production.
LaHood also released a detailed time line of meetings between Toyota and federal officials that he said shows Toyota had to be talked into action.
Encarta Africana spans from 4 million BC to the present through a detailed time line that calls out important historical events and enables students of all ages to learn about subjects from prehistory, antiquity, abolition and emancipation to today's leaders and heroes.