For more information on the use of scripted demos see Shop Talk December 2008 "Sticking With the Script") Are companies completing detailed business requirements up front or is a more agile approach being adopted (i.
What does DBR stand for?
DBR stands for Detailed Business Requirements
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DBR
We have 70 other meanings of DBR in our Acronym Attic
- Death, Burial, Ressurection
- Debt Burden Ratio (finance)
- Decibel (reference value)
- Department of Business Regulation (various locations)
- Design Basis Reconstitution
- Design Basis Report
- Design-Based Research (education)
- Designated Backup Router (Computer Networking)
- Destroy Before Reading (fictitious security clearance level)
- Detail Billing Record
- Deterministic Bit Rate
- Diabetic Background Retinopathy (ophthalmological malady)
- Dirt Bike Racing
- Disclosure-Based Regulation (focused on the quality of information disclosed by issuers)
- Distributed Bragg Reflector
- Dogan Burda Rizzoli Printing Corporation
- Doing Business Right (various locations)
- DOS (Disk Operating System) Boot Record
- Dowel Bar Retrofit (highway pavements)
- Dragon Boat Race
Samples in periodicals archive:
At The Weather Channel, Vincent modeled business processes, facilitated discussions with the business users, wrote detailed business requirements and use cases, facilitated walkthroughs of the detailed business requirements and use cases, and performed functional tests.
Indeed, although software is theoretically an infinitely malleable building material, capable of being shaped and tailored to fit the most detailed business requirements, in practice IT professionals know otherwise.
We began a disciplined process over a year ago to document detailed business requirements and identify a partner to best meet our needs," says Chisolm.