Detail engineering design and preparation of Tender documents of the projects are to be undertaken through engineering consulting forms or joint venture of local and foreign consultants registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
What does DED stand for?
DED stands for Detail Engineering Design (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DED
We have 85 other meanings of DED in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Energy Department
- Deferred Enforced Departure (US DHS)
- Demonstration Execution Document (military new equipment/service)
- Dépannage Entretien a Domicile (French: Home Maintenance Troubleshooting)
- Department of Economic Development
- Department of Education
- Deputy Executive Director
- Design Engineering Difficulty
- Design Engineering Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Design Evaluation Database (BMT Defence Services)
- Deutscher Entwicklungsdienst (German: German Development Service)
- Development Engineering Division (various locations)
- Diesel Engine Driven
- Diploma in Education
- Directive Enforcement Department (gaming; Eve-Online)
- Dirt Every Day (off road driving)
- DIS End of Day
- Disability Equality Duty (UK)
- Disability Evaluation Division
- Distribution Équipement Dépannage (French: Distribution Equipment Troubleshooting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
14, 2008 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Goodrich Corporation has entered into a data license with The Boeing Company allowing the use of detail engineering design to obtain Parts Manufacturing Authority (PMA) for replacement landing gear spare parts.
WICHITA, Kansas, April 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Spirit AeroSystems announced it has entered into a data license with The Boeing Company allowing the use of detail engineering design to obtain Parts Manufacturing Authority (PMA) for replacement spare parts.
April 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Spirit AeroSystems announced it has entered into a data license with The Boeing Company allowing the use of detail engineering design to obtain Parts Manufacturing Authority (PMA) for replacement spare parts.
Recently, Inelectra used PDS to perform the complete detail engineering design in Caracas of a 190,000 barrel per day crude unit, part of the Hamaca Upgrader Project in a joint venture with Fluor Daniel for Petrolera Ameriven, eastern Venezuela.
With this agreement, Jacobs will be providing process engineering, detail engineering design, procurement, project controls and related services.