Coastal Energy Cobalt International Energy ConocoPhillips Dana Petroleum Det norske oljeselskap ASA Diamond Offshore DNO International Dolphin Drilling Ltd.
What does DNO stand for?
DNO stands for Det Norske Oljeselskap ASA (Norwegian Oil company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DNO
We have 33 other meanings of DNO in our Acronym Attic
- Disabilities Network of New York City
- Dad's Night Out
- Danish Nurses' Organization
- Dark Narrow Oblique
- Das Neue Orchester (German: Period Instruments Orchestra)
- David Nelson Ostrosser (Canadian musician)
- De Nederlandse Opera (Dutch: The Netherlands Opera)
- Dead Nuts On
- Delocalized Natural Orbital
- Department of Network Operations
- Die Neue Ordnung (German: The New Order)
- Dilute Naphthalene Oil
- Diplôme National d'Oenologue (French: National Diploma of Oenology; various universities)
- Directive Nationale d'Orientation (French: National Orientation Directive)
- Directorate for Network Operations
- Distribution Network Operator
- Do Not Open
- Do Not Operate
- Donor Network Operator (mobile communications operator)
- Dornes Neuville Olympique (French sports club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Partners are Statoil Petroleum AS (operator) with 40 percent interest, Petoro (30 percent) and Det norske oljeselskap ASA (20 percent).
uk ENP Newswire - 05 November 2011 Release date- 02112011 - As a partner in the giant Aldous Major oil discovery, Det norske oljeselskap ASA has created significant values both for its shareholders and for the Norwegian society at large.