This result brings us one step closer to delivering an affordable and precise Destruction of Enemy Air Defenses (DEAD) capability to the U.
What does DEAD stand for?
DEAD stands for Destruction of Enemy Air Defenses (see SEAD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DEAD
- Département d'Enseignement de l'Arabe Contemporain (French: Department of Education of the Contemporary Arab)
- Detroit Erotic Arts Collaborative
- Diesel Engine Antifreeze Coolant
- Diethylaluminum Chloride
- Dorset Energy Advice Centre (est. 1998; UK)
- Department of Environmental Affairs and Community Development
- Department of Economic, Affairs Commerce and Industry (Aruba)
- Drug Enforcement Administration Communications Network (US government)
- Death Education and Counselling South Africa (est. 1995)
- Deactivation to Remove the Hazardous Characteristic
- Diagnostic Evaluation after Death (postmortem research)
- Diethyl Azodicarboxylate
- Drinking Ends All Dreams
- Drugs Ends All Dreams
- Dust Entrainment and Deposition
- Department of Environmental Affairs and Development Planning (South Africa)
- Detroit Air Defense Sector
- Diethylamino Ethanol
- Droit Européen et Analyse Économique (French: European Law and Economic Analysis)
- Department of Economic Affairs, Environment and Tourism (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AH-64D is quite capable of conducting self-SEAD or, as the aircrews call it, destruction of enemy air defenses (DEAD).
AARGM delivers an affordable, lethal Destruction of Enemy Air Defenses (DEAD) capability for U.
The three successful HDAM flight tests concludes the highly successful cooperative research and development agreement providing the Air Force with an opportunity to upgrade its existing inventory to a system that can be utilized as a suppression or destruction of enemy air defenses weapon with additional capability as a high-speed strike weapon.