This sequel to 2002's Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee, isn't much of a single-player game.
What does DAM stand for?
DAM stands for Destroy All Monsters
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DAM
We have 170 other meanings of DAM in our Acronym Attic
- Dekameter or Decameter
- Delaware Art Museum (Wilmington, Delaware)
- Delay Arming Mechanism
- Delegation Authorization Model
- Demande d'Autorisation de Modification (French: Request for Authorization to Change; nuclear energy industry)
- Denver Art Museum (Denver, CO, USA)
- Deoxyadenosine Methylase
- Département Archives et Médiathèque (French: Department of Archives and Media)
- Department of Agriculture and Markets (New York)
- Desktop Asset Management
- Deutsche Angelgeräte Manufaktur Int. GmbH (German: German Fishing Tackle Manufacturer Int. Ltd.)
- Deutsches Architekturmuseum (German: German Architecture Museum)
- Dhaka Ahsania Mission (Bangladesh)
- Diagnostic Acceptability Measure
- Diego Armando Maradona
- Difficult Airway Management (medical care)
- Digital Art Museum
- Digital Asset Management
- Digital Asset Manager (Documentum)
- Digital Automatic Music
Samples in periodicals archive:
Davis: I played in a band called Destroy All Monsters.
Everyone should pump out Monstrous, destructive Destroy All Monsters black noise.
During the '70s, Mike Kelley and Jim Shaw were active in the Detroit psychedelia/noise band Destroy All Monsters.
Massive Air, Outrageous Tricks, Spectacular Graphics Headline Ultimate Motocross Game - Playable Demo of Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee Included on Disk -
Godzilla(R): Save the Earth will faithfully recreate the look and feel of the gargantuan film legend and take the fighting element of Godzilla(R): Destroy All Monsters Melee - Atari's smash fighting game which originally shipped in 2002 -- to the next level with an all new Action Mode and online multiplayer fighting.
Only Tony Oursler--the fourth member of a loose-knit crew that once collaborated on the art bands Destroy All Monsters (the original lineup of which featured Kelley, Shaw, Carey Loren, and Niagara) and the Poetics (comprising just Oursler and Kelley) and that continue to make occasional guest appearances in one another's projects--seemed to lag behind, achieving less success than he deserved with his early videos of puppet plays and performances.
Atari has shipped "Godzilla(R): Destroy All Monsters Melee," a one-to-four player monster-on-monster fighting game, to the Xbox(TM) video game system from Microsoft.