Included in the acquired Victory Gold assets is the Gold Pike Property, comprised of two unpatented mining claims and 24 leases extending over 1,150 acres along the Destor-Porcupine Fault Zone.
What does DPFZ stand for?
DPFZ stands for Destor-Porcupine Fault Zone (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Deer Per Square Forested Mile
- Dark Purples Faster Turtles (gaming)
- Density-Polarization Functional Theory
- Différence Première de la Fonction de Transfert (French: First Difference of the Transfer Function)
- DIRP (Device Independent Recording Package) Processing File Transfer (Sprint)
- Diver Physical Fitness Test
- Drug Policy Forum of Texas
- Deutsch-Palästinensischer Frauenverein eV (German: German-Palestinian Women's Association)
- Dynamically Positioned Fall-Pipe Vessel
- Drug Policy Forum of Wisconsin
- Daniel Prayer Group
- Data Processing Group
- Data Products Guide
- Date of Permanent Grade
- Déclaration de Politique Générale (French: General Policy Statement; various locations)
- Dedicated Packet Group
- Defense Planning Guidance (US DoD)
- Delhi Policy Group (India)
- Delivery Point Group (geographic plots)
- Département de Photochimie Générale (French: General Department of Photochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
98 m located near the Destor-Porcupine Fault Zone ("DPFZ") and the cross-cutting Base Metal Zone ("BMZ") mineralized structure.
3 km south of the east-striking Destor-Porcupine Fault Zone, which is spatially associated with many of the major gold deposits in the Abitibi Greenstone belt.
The Property consists of 22 patented claims and two leased claims covering approximately 665 hectares in Ogden Township, immediately north of the Destor-Porcupine Fault Zone in the western part of the Timmins Gold Camp.
The option/joint venture with Range Metals is consistent with Golden Valley Mines' focus on generative early stage exploration, largely dedicated to untested targets with the Blake River Group volcanics or Destor-Porcupine Fault Zone.
Golden Valley is actively exploring its property portfolio comprised several gold properties located in the James Bay (535 sq-km; 132,000 acres) area of Quebec, and multiple grass-roots exploration targets for gold and base metals located in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt, including the eastern portion of the Destor-Porcupine Fault Zone north of Val-d'Or, the western portion of the Blake River Group volcanics in Ontario and several previously untested airborne electromagnetic (AEM) anomalies and structural features elsewhere in the Abitibi region.
The Destor-Porcupine fault zone is located immediately south of the property and is an important structural control for the focus of gold mineralization, at the nearby Duparquet, Quebec (1.
The DeSantis Property is well located, immediately north of the Destor-Porcupine Fault Zone in the western part of the Timmins Gold Camp.