7% on the previous year, says the Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) from the Higher Education Statistics Agency.
What does DLHE stand for?
DLHE stands for Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (survey; universities in UK and European Union)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Direct Labor Hires
- Direct Labor Hours
- Domestic Long Hair (cat)
- Double Level Hook
- Duluth, MN, USA - Duluth International Airport (Airport Code)
- DMC1/LIM15 Homologue 1 (gene)
- Di-Electric-Loaded Horn Antenna
- Denbighshire Local Health Board
- Dromore Ladies Hockey Club (UK)
- Dun Laoghaire Harbour Company (Ireland)
- Department of Labor Health and Human Services and Education
- Detroit Light House Program (Detroit, MI)
- Deutsches Linux HOWTO Projekt
- Dienst Levende Have Politie (Dutch: Police Service of Livestock; Netherlands)
- Dodson Lindblom Hydro Power (Mumbai, India)
- Dorsolateral Hinge Point (genetics)
- David Lipscomb High School (Nashville, TN)
- Denton Local History Society (Denton, Manchester, UK)
- Denver Lutheran High School (est. 1955; Denver, CO)
- Devils Lake High School (Devils Lake, ND)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The annual Destination Of Leavers From Higher Education Survey, from HESA, shows graduates with the lowest degree classifications are two and a half times more likely to be unemployed six months after graduating than those obtaining firsts.