The Guide's Destination of Leavers from Higher Education survey reveals that, when doctors, dentists and nurses - who would ordinarily seek employment in the NHS - are excluded, PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERs is the leading employer of graduates nationally.
What does DLHE stand for?
DLHE stands for Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (survey; universities in UK and European Union)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Direct Labor Hires
- Direct Labor Hours
- Domestic Long Hair (cat)
- Double Level Hook
- Duluth, MN, USA - Duluth International Airport (Airport Code)
- DMC1/LIM15 Homologue 1 (gene)
- Di-Electric-Loaded Horn Antenna
- Denbighshire Local Health Board
- Dromore Ladies Hockey Club (UK)
- Dun Laoghaire Harbour Company (Ireland)
- Department of Labor Health and Human Services and Education
- Detroit Light House Program (Detroit, MI)
- Deutsches Linux HOWTO Projekt
- Dienst Levende Have Politie (Dutch: Police Service of Livestock; Netherlands)
- Dodson Lindblom Hydro Power (Mumbai, India)
- Dorsolateral Hinge Point (genetics)
- David Lipscomb High School (Nashville, TN)
- Denton Local History Society (Denton, Manchester, UK)
- Denver Lutheran High School (est. 1955; Denver, CO)
- Devils Lake High School (Devils Lake, ND)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The analysis of the Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey shows that the financial services industry accounted for seven of the top 10 recruiters nationally and continued to performing strongly in the region - although at a lower level than in 2011.
The Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey is a census of students who have successfully completed their higher education qualification.