He was nominated for the Visit England awards by Visit County Durham, the destination management organisation for Durham.
What does DMO stand for?
DMO stands for Destination Management Organisation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DMO
We have 86 other meanings of DMO in our Acronym Attic
- Demand Management Organization
- Dementholized Oil (analagous to cornmint, used in the flavor industry)
- Densité Minérale Osseuse (French: Bone Mineral Density)
- Dental Maintenance Organization
- Dental Management Organization
- Dento-Maxillaire Orthopaedie
- Department of Microwaves and Optics
- Deputy Minister's Office (Canada)
- Designated Management Official
- Desired Mode of Operation
- Destination Management Organization
- Destination Marketing Organization
- Detainee Movement Operation (US DoD)
- Deutscher Mieterbund eV
- Devlet Malzeme Ofisi (Turkish: State Supply Office)
- Dienst Maatschappelijke Ontwikkeling (Dutch: Department of Social Development)
- Diffusion Machines Outils (French tool company)
- Digimon Masters Online (gaming)
- Digital Media Online, Inc.
- Digital Mockup
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tourist attraction is already a community project and supports 15 villages in its destination management organisation (DMO) programme.
The UN World Tourism Organisation has recently stated that there is a direct correlation between tourism success and the existence of effective destination management organisations.
A new body,known as a destination management organisation ( DMO), will be set up to oversee tourism in Cheshire and Warrington.