Logan KSEC won an additional 14 million contract from Kunming Airport to install what is believed to be the first intelligent destination coded vehicle (iDCV) baggage transit system in China.
What does DCV stand for?
DCV stands for Destination Coded Vehicle (airport baggage handling)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCV
We have 72 other meanings of DCV in our Acronym Attic
- Data Center Virtualization
- Defenders Council of Vermont
- Defense Combat Value
- Délégué Commercial Virtuel (French: Virtual Trade Commissioner; Canada)
- Delta Club Valais (Swiss hang gliding club)
- Demand Controlled Ventilation (HVAC)
- Dense Core Vesicle (cell population classification)
- Depósito Central de Valores SA (Chile national securities depository)
- Design Configuration and Verification
- Desktop Cloud Visualization (software; NICE; Italy)
- Detector Check Valve (backflow prevention device)
- Diffusion Chaussures et Vêtements (French: Shoes and Clothing Distribution)
- Direct Current Volts
- Direction du Coût des Ventes (French: Directorate of Cost of Sales)
- Directional Control Valve
- Disney Club Vacances (French: Disney Vacation Club)
- Document Control Voucher (banking & finance)
- Domain Control Validation
- Double Check Valve
- Double-Concave Lens
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, Logan has provided baggage handling systems featuring tilt tray sorters, destination coded vehicles (DCVs) and conveyors around the globe.
After drop-off each bag is loaded on one of the 105 autoca Destination Coded Vehicles (DCVs) manufactured by the German company Beumer.
The early 1990s -- notwithstanding mid-1970s DCV systems in the US -- saw the introduction of the modern day Destination Coded Vehicle (DCV).
One solution is Bagtrax, a destination coded vehicle (DCV) system where each item of baggage is stored on a cart and can be stored.
To ensure bags are delivered quickly so that competitive transfer times can be achieved a Vanderlande Destination Coded Vehicle Bagtrax cart system has been specified.
The Oslo Gardermoen project, however, was smaller but far more important in terms of the technology installed -- not least because it saw the debut of the company's BAGTRAX Destination Coded Vehicle (DCV) baggage handling system, used for departure baggage.
According to Teleflex, the company's Telebag product differs from other destination coded vehicle systems in that individual carts carry on-board motors, control systems and back-ups.