Sometimes, the Gram stain is more helpful than the culture; desquamative inflammatory vaginitis would be missed with culture alone done.
What does DIV stand for?
DIV stands for Desquamative Inflammatory Vaginitis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DIV
We have 37 other meanings of DIV in our Acronym Attic
- Diplôme Inter Universitaire de Médecine et d'Urgence en Montagne (French: Inter University Diploma in Emergency and Mountain Medicine)
- Diplôme Inter Universitaire de Néonatologie (French: Inter University Diploma of Neonatology)
- Dossier d'Intervention Ultérieure sur l'Ouvrage (French: Record of Subsequent Intervention of the Work)
- Diplôme de l'Institut d'Urbanisme de Paris (French: Diploma of the Institute of Urbanism in Paris; Paris, France)
- Denver Institute of Urban Studies (Denver, CO)
- Department for Innovations, Universities and Skills (UK)
- Diplôme Inter Universitaire de Santé au Travail (French: Inter University Diploma of Occupational Health)
- Defense Innovation Unit-Experimental (US DoD)
- Days in Vitro
- Délégation Interministérielle a la Ville (French: Interministerial Delegation to the City)
- Deutsches Internet Verzeichnis (German: German Internet Directory, Ltd.)
- Diagnostique In-Vitro
- Digestibilidad in Vitro (Spanish: Vitro Digestibility)
- Directie Inschrijving Voertuigen (Dutch: Subscription Management Vehicles; Belgium)
- Direction d'Immatriculation des Véhicules (French: Directorate of Vehicle Registration; Belgium)
- Divergence (mathematics; calculus)
- Divide (street type)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Less common causes include vulvar granuloma fissuratum, desquamative inflammatory vaginitis, and interstitial cystitis.
Desquamative inflammatory vaginitis has been diagnosed as often as bacterial vaginosis in an ongoing study of women presenting with chronic vaginal symptoms, Paul Nyirjesy, M.