with Eva Mendes and she ended up getting it and I didn't and the next day I got Desperate Housewives," Contactmusic quoted her as saying on Late Show With David Letterman on Wednesday.
What does DHW stand for?
DHW stands for Desperate Housewives (TV show)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DHW
We have 20 other meanings of DHW in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Heart and Vascular Diseases (National Heart Lung and Blood Institute; US NIH)
- Delaware and Hudson Virtual Museum (railroad history)
- Davis High Valley Realty (Davis, WV)
- Deptford Hearing Voices Service (UK)
- Die Herren Vom Schwarzen Stein (German: Lords of the Black Stone)
- De Heeren Van Vonder (Dutch: Gentlemen of the Bridge Group)
- Daniel Hale Williams (first African-American cardiologist)
- Department of Health and Welfare
- Design Hekwerk Montage (Dutch fence design company; Netherlands)
- Design High Water (normal water surface elevation)
- Destroyers Hooligans Widzew (gaming)
- Directions de l'Hydraulique des Wilayas (French: Department of Hydraulics of Wilayas; Algéria)
- Domestic Hot Water (heating)
- Dreamhack Winter (Swedish local area network gathering)
- Druckhaus Waiblingen
- Daniel H. Wagner Associates, Inc. (Hampton, VA)
- Delhi Hmar Welfare Association (New Delhi, India)
- Department of Health Washington
- Dundee Hills Winegrowers Association (Dundee, OR)
- Desert Hills Water Company (Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The stars of Desperate Housewives have signed a deal said to be worth more than pounds 11million each.
THE stars of Desperate Housewives are to become TV's highest-paid actresses after signing pounds 11million deals.
The writers' walkout over DVD and online royalty payments has now entered its fourth day, with shows affected including Desperate Housewives and NBC's US version of The Office.
com DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES What: Dixie Carter stars as Bree Van De Camp-Hodge's (Marcia Cross) mother-in law.
BVG), the interactive entertainment affiliate of The Walt Disney Company, are releasing Desperate Housewives - The Game, the first ever computer game to be targeted solely at adult women.
Sixty Percent Of Women View Themselves as 'desperate Housewives' Most Say Britney Spears And Paris Hilton Would Be The Worst Neighbors But Adam Sandler Is Male Celebrity They Most Want To Live Next Door Preponderance Of Women Don't Want Either The Bushes Or The Clintons Moving Onto Wisteria Lane - But Twenty-Five Percent Would Sell To Kelly Ripa & Mark Consuelos - 'Desperate Housewives' Premieres 1st Season on Lifetime Saturday, August 5 at 11PM (ET/PT) - - 'Desperate Housewives' Star Brenda Strong Headlines in 'Family in Hiding,' Debuting on Lifetime Sunday, August 6 at 8PM (ET/P) - NEW YORK, July 27 /PRNewswire/ -- The women of Wisteria Lane aren't the only desperate housewives harboring secrets and fantasies.
Now that Alvin and Jesus are with us, we have been given the responsibility of hosting the weekly Desperate Housewives viewing party, so I'm back to making pet brownies, just like the old days before we had kids.