Three such markers are Napsin A, Desmoglein 3 and p4-0.
What does DSG stand for?
DSG stands for Desmoglein
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DSG
We have 136 other meanings of DSG in our Acronym Attic
- Defence Strategic Guidance
- Democratic Study Group
- Deployment Support Group (US Marine Corps)
- Deputy Secretary General
- Deputy Solicitor General (various locations)
- Descartes Systems Group, Inc.
- Design Service Goal (aviation)
- Design Systems Group
- Designated Scapegoat
- Destination Set Grouping (networking)
- Deutsche Schule von Guatemala (German: German School of Guatemala)
- Deutsche Service-Gesellschaft der Bahn (German: German Train Service Company)
- Developmental Services Group, Inc.
- Digital Carvers Guild
- Digital Signal Generator (US DoD)
- Digitale Stad Groningen (Dutch: Digital City Groningen; Groningen, Netherlands; resource)
- Diocesan School for Girls (South Africa)
- Diözesansportgemeinschaft (German; Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Desmoglein 3 protein has been identified as the autoantigen of the autoimmune skin blistering disease pemphigus vulgaris and plays important roles in human squamous cell cancer.
Detection of IgA autoantibodies to desmogleins by an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay: the presence of new minor subtypes of IgA pemphigus.
Demonstration of immunoglobulin G autoantibodies to desmoglein 3 and plakins on immunofluorescence is diagnostic of paraneoplastic pemphigus.
Abstract Pemphigus vulgaris is one of a group of autoinunune disorders that are caused by autoantibodies against the desmoglein adhesion molecules of squamous epithelial cells.
The classes of agents to be included under the agreement include peptide cadherin antagonist compounds for N-cadherin, E-cadherin, desmogleins, VE-cadherin and OB-cadherin, as well as Adherex's third generation small molecule, non-peptide cadherin antagonists.
Dermatology- BP180, BP230, desmoglein 1 & 3, Envoplakin & more.
The goal of the therapy is to suppress selectively the production of auto-antibodies against desmoglein 3, a protein on the surface of skin cells.