Therefore, it is undesirable as a matter of IT management policy to introduce new desktop procedures that intrude on the worker's primary job and lower productivity.
What does DTP stand for?
DTP stands for Desktop Procedure
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DTP
We have 182 other meanings of DTP in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Technical Plan
- Defense Trade Policy
- Delaware Technology Park (partnership; Newark, DE)
- Demokrat Türkiye Partisi (Turkish Democrat Party)
- Demokratik Toplum Partisi (Turkish: Democratic Society Party)
- Demonstrator Test Plan
- Department for Transportation Payments
- Department of Transport
- Desktop Pipeline (web newsletter)
- Desktop Publishing
- Detailed Test Plan
- Development Test Plan
- Development Tools Project (Eclipse Foundation)
- Developmental Therapeutics Program
- Developmental Threat Package
- Développement Techniques Plastiques (French: Plastic Development Techniques)
- Devin Townsend Project (band)
- Digital Textile Printing
- Digital To (Printing) Plate
Samples in periodicals archive:
The purchasing module issues all purchase orders for the company's business partners, providing Classmates' accounting staff with one source for desktop procedures.
The result saves payors the time and expense normally associated with manual, desktop procedures in addition to facilitating accurate and timely claims processing.