According to Brooks, Parkland uses Desire2Learn, an application that provides full online course interaction including course materials, communication between students and teachers, video and testing.
What does D2L stand for?
D2L stands for Desire2Learn (educational learning platform)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of D2L
- Droid 2 Global (Motorola)
- Distributed Diagnosis and Home Healthcare (conference)
- Doc-to-Help Markup Language
- Diablo 2 Java Script Parser (gaming)
- Data to Knowledge (data mining application)
- Defender 2000 (Atari Jaguar game)
- Developer 2000 (Oracle)
- Dragonz 2000 (gaming clan)
- Dressed to Kill (fashion label; Seoul, South Korea)
- Darkness to Light (abuse prevention organization; Charleston, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ShareStream, developer of the ShareStream Video Platform for Education, announced today the availability of a new version of ShareStream's video extension for teaching and learning that seamlessly interoperates with the Desire2Learn Learning Environment.
Baker is the Founder, President and CEO of Desire2Learn Incorporated, a recipient of the Deloitte Technology Fast50 award for four consecutive years from 2006 to 2009.
Desire2Learn With a collection of applications that students and other users can access anywhere, Desire2Learn is among the mobile learning platforms in 1(12.
The questions appeared within the quizzing function of an online classroom management system, Desire2Learn.
If your institution uses a learning management system (LMS) such as Blackboard or Desire2Learn, familiarize yourself with system features and consider how those resources could support your course.
com Commercial; demo available upon filling out a form Desire2Learn Desire2learn.
Some of the more commonly used LMSs are Blackboard, Desire2Learn, Angel, and Moodle, which is a free, open source LMS.