The Gap will open on 125th Street in the next few months and a Designer Shoe Warehouse will open in a new space next to the Apollo Theater.
What does DSW stand for?
DSW stands for Designer Shoe Warehouse
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSW
We have 78 other meanings of DSW in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed System Validation and Verification (workshop)
- Dependent Student Verification Worksheet
- Data Status Word
- Data Storage Workshop
- De Sociale Werkplaats (Dutch: The Social Workplace)
- Dead Sea Works (Israel)
- Dear Sweet Wife
- Deep South Wrestling, LLC (WWE developmental/farm league)
- Deep Sternal Wound (infections)
- Definition of Solid Waste (EPA)
- Desperately Seeking Wife
- Deutsch Schorr Waite Algorithm (garbage collection algorithm)
- Deutsche Schutzvereinigung für Wertpapierbesitz (German protective society for securities)
- Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung (German Foundation for World Population)
- Deutsches Sozialwerk (German: German Social Services)
- Developmental Services Worker
- Device Status Word
- Dick Size War
- Dienst Sociale Werkvoorziening (Dutch: Sheltered Service)
- Diesel Seawater
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/prnh/20100325/DSWLOGO2-b) The address of the new store is: DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse 1500 Old Country Road Riverhead, NY 11901 DSW is the destination for savvy Shoe Lovers everywhere.
Other fashion-conscious discount chains -- Daffy's, Syms, Filene's Basement, and Designer Shoe Warehouse -- compete with Century 21 in the market for surplus luxury goods.
A 115,000-square-foot Home Depot, Linens 'n Things and a Designer Shoe Warehouse have been announced as tenants opening in the fourth quarter of 2002.
com/prnh/20100325/DSWLOGO2-b) The address of the new store is: DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse 210 Andover Street Peabody, MA 01960 DSW is the destination for savvy Shoe Lovers everywhere.
DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse, a national retailer of high-fashion shoes for women and men, has signed a lease to occupy a portion of the fifth floor at 501 Seventh Avenue, a W&H Properties Pre-War Trophy building in midtown Manhattan.
” attitude—“so 1998”—embodied by the friendly clerks at Designer Shoe Warehouse, promoting a $199 markdown madness in mid-November.
Offers Shoppers Chance to Purchase Wide Selection of Clothes, Footwear, Bags and Accessories at Incredible Prices SAN FRANCISCO -- Ebates[R], the pioneer and leader in online cash back shopping, today announced a special sale on clothes, shoes, bags and accessories from some of the nations' leading retailers including DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse, Eddie Bauer, Lands' End, Nordstrom, and SmartBargains offering shoppers the chance to earn up to 16 percent cash back.