Featuring a lightweight and completely cable-free design without the heavy and bulky beltpacks of past headlights, XV1 was ergonomically designed for comfort, function and style.
What does DFC stand for?
DFC stands for Designed for Comfort (energy efficiency)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFC
We have 186 other meanings of DFC in our Acronym Attic
- Département Formation et Certification (French: Training and Certification Department)
- Department for Communities (Australia)
- Department for Families and Communities (Australia)
- Deputy Fire Chief
- Deputy First Class
- Deputy Force Commander (US DoD)
- Derivatives Fundamentals Course (Canadian Securities Institute)
- Desert Fishes Council (conservation)
- Design Field Change
- Design for Compliance (Elliott Laboratories)
- Desired Future Conditions
- Detachment For Cause (BUPERS)
- Development Finance Corporation (Canada)
- Development Fund Committee (various organizations)
- Devis Factures Clients (French software)
- Diagnostic Flow Chart
- Dial Feature Card (Cisco)
- Dickinson Financial Corporation (Kansas City, MO)
- Diesel Fuel Conditioner
- Digital Facility Center (AT&T)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All the tools in their range are ergonomically designed for comfort and ease of use, and their polyester construction ensures durability.
Essentials for Notebook Users Logitech notebook peripherals, designed for comfort and convenience, optimize the Windows Vista experience for people at home, in the office or on the road.
Following in the footsteps of its innovative "Superfreak" boardshort which incorporates quality, fit and function, O'Neill has invested heavily in developing a sandal that's designed for comfort, support and style.
The Hi-Phone Ch@t(TM) has been ergonomically designed for comfort and ease of use while maintaining the familiar touch and feel of a regular telephone set with mute and redial keys.
They can choose from theme restaurants new to the area, including the Rainforest Cafe, Johnny Rockets, the Garage and Bayou Brewing Company and Asian Islands, as well as a cafe-style food court designed for comfort and relaxation.
The spacious cabin is designed for comfort with a 100 percent fresh air circulating system and the lowest cabin altitude of any other large-cabin business jet.
Like its top-selling predecessors, WingMan Force is designed for comfort and stability, with the award-winning Logitech WingMan Extreme grip and a rugged, substantial base offering ample room for resting the hands.