Commodity Futures Trading Commission Chairman Gary Gensler says the current regulatory system "failed to protect" customers of Peregrine Financial Group, allowing PFG to willfully deceive the designated self-regulatory organization, the National Futures Association.
What does DSRO stand for?
DSRO stands for Designated Self-Regulatory Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSRO
We have 1 other meaning of DSRO in our Acronym Attic
- Directory Services Restore Mode (Microsoft Windows NT/2000)
- Dorrigo Steam Railway and Museum
- Drug Safety Risk Management
- Dutch Society for Reproductive Medicine (Netherlands)
- Dynamic Space Risk-Management (Tunisia)
- Dynamic Systems Resource Management, Inc.
- Division Student Representative Network (American Psychological Association of Graduate Students)
- Double-Stranded RNA
- Detection Systems for Radiological and Nuclear Countermeasure (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Deaf Sports Recreation New South Wales, Inc. (Australia)
- Division Simulation Recherche Opérationnelle (French: Simulation Operations Research Division)
- Deep Scaling Root Planing (dentistry)
- Defense Space Reconnaissance Program
- Demand Solutions Requirements Planning (supply chain software)
- Disabled Sports and Recreational Programs (South Carolina)
- Distinctions, Systems, Relationships, Perspectives (cognitive theory)
- Distributor Suggested Retail Price
- Document de Stratégie de Réduction de la Pauvreté (French: Document of Strategies to Reduce Poverty)
- Down Syndrome Research and Practice (journal)
- Drug Resistant Streptococcus Pneumoniae
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indeed, the Board's supervisory procedures are designed, to the extent feasible, to avoid duplicating the efforts of a section 20 subsidiary's designated self-regulatory organization.