In response to a debate about the access that former MPs have in the corridors of power, Treasury Board President Stockwell Day announced that the rules for designated public office holders would be expanded to include MPs, Senators, and the senior staff in the Office of the Leader of the Opposition in the House of Commons and in the Senate.
What does DPOH stand for?
DPOH stands for Designated Public Office Holder (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of DPOH in our Acronym Attic
- Double Proper Orthogonal Decomposition (fluid mechanics)
- Double-Precision Orbit Determination Program
- Democratic Party of Evanston (Illinois)
- Dépôt Presse Orne Est (French office support company)
- Des Plaines Office Equipment (Illinois)
- Distortion Product Otoacoustic Emissions
- Digital Print Order Format (format for direct printing from digital cameras by Eastman Kodak Company; Canon Inc.; Fuji Photo Film Co., Ltd.; and Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.)
- Desert Prosthetic & Orthotics Group (California)
- Divine Purpose of God (Lithonia, GA church)
- DMS Program Oversight Group
- Democratic People of Iran
- Distribution de Produits de l'Océan Indien (French: Distribution of Products in the Indian Ocean)
- Distribution Pièces Océan Indien (French: Indian Ocean Parts Distribution)
- Disability Planning Organization of Kansas, Inc. (Salinas, KS)
- Daily Point of Light (award)
- Delmarva Properties Online (Berlin, MD)
- Deutsche Polizeigewerkschaft (German)
- Dynamic Planning Optimisation and Learning Project (National Information Communication Technology Australia Ltd.)
- Differential Polarization Shift Keying
- Dean's Policy and Operating Memoranda
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lobbying Act requires monthly reporting for all pre-arranged oral communications with a designated public office holder (DPOH) initiated by the lobbyist.
In addition, the requirement to report communications with designated public office holders came into effect at that time.