Commission member Kenneth Tata, outlining his preferences on license restrictions, said there should be a designated manager available around-the-clock, a requirement that tenants park in the building's parking lot, a designated outdoor smoking area, a register of lodgers and guests, and a requirement that all lodgers have jobs.
What does DOSA stand for?
DOSA stands for Designated Outdoor Smoking Area (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOSA
We have 17 other meanings of DOSA in our Acronym Attic
- Dropout Studios
- Duncan's Outdoor Shop (Bay City, Michigan)
- Department of State, Office of Diplomatic Contingency Programs
- Disk Operating System - Enhanced
- Disk Operating System/Virtual Storage
- Disk Operating System/Virtual Storage Extended
- Day of Surgery Admission (medical data)
- Dean of Students' Affairs
- Dell OpenManage Server Assistant (Dell, Inc.)
- Dental Organization for Sleep Apnea (Plano, Texas)
- Director of Operations for Special Activities
- Distributed-power Open Standards Alliance
- Dominic Old Scholars Association (Tasmania, Australia)
- Drug Offender Sentencing Alternative (Washington state)
- Department of State Aboriginal Affairs (Australia)
- Freewill Society for the Army, Aviation and Navy Support (Russian aviation)
- Voluntary Society of Assistance to the Army, Aviation, and Navy
- Department of State Acquisition Regulations
- Department of State Air Wing
- Demand Options, Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Later in 2008 and despite some resistance, the ban was expanded to include the entire campus, barring a limited number of designated outdoor smoking areas.
To accommodate residents who do smoke and who are in good standing, consider providing a designated outdoor smoking area.