The CDM rules recognize the importance of these decisions to the legitimate expectations of private legal entities, as "[a]ny suspension or withdrawal of a designated operational entity that adversely affects registered project activities shall be recommended by the executive board only after the) affected project participants have had the possibility of a hearing.
What does DOE stand for?
DOE stands for Designated Operational Entity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOE
We have 197 other meanings of DOE in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Expenditure (India)
- Department of Extension
- Department of the Environment
- Departmental Operating Expense
- Dependant on Experience (UK)
- Depending On Experience (jobs & classified ads)
- Depends On Experience
- Depth of Exploration
- Design of Experiences
- Design Of Experiment
- Determination of Eligibility
- Diabetes Outpatient Education (Rhode Island)
- Diario Oficial de Extremadura (Extremadura, Spain)
- Diário Oficial do Estado (Portugese: Official State Gazette; Brazil)
- Dictionary of Old English
- Difficulty On Exertion
- Diffractive Optical Elements
- Diocese of El Obeid
- Direct Operating Expense (financial management)
- Direct Order Entry
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is one of the three documents required for a CDM project to be registered, along with the validation report from the designated operational entity (DOE) and the letter of approval from the designated national authority (DNA).