In 2005, the CDM Designated National Authority was established, followed in 2009 by the CDM Awareness and Promotion Unit (CDM-APU), a new unit in the Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency (EE).
What does DNA stand for?
DNA stands for Designated National Authority
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DNA
We have 445 other meanings of DNA in our Acronym Attic
- Delivery Network Accelerator (BitTorrent)
- Delta Nu Alpha
- Denver Newspaper Agency (Denver, CO)
- Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- Department of Native Affairs (various locations)
- Department(al) Network Administrator
- Dépense Non Admise (French: Non-Deductible Expense)
- Dermatology Nurses' Association
- Dernière Nouvelles d'Alsace (French newspaper)
- Dernières Nouvelles d'Algérie (French: Latest News from Algeria)
- Det Norske Arbeiderparti (Norwegian Labour Party)
- Detroit News Agency
- Deutscher Normenausschuss (German Committee of Standards)
- Development Needs Analysis
- Did Not Answer
- Did Not Attack (Dana Carvey)
- Did Not Attend
- Die Neue Allianz (German: The New Alliance)
- Digital Narrowband Analysis
- Digital Network Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contribution of the POA to sustainable development is assessed by using the sustainable development criteria of the Host Country's Designated National Authority.
As the designated national authority for the CDM projects, the Ministry has issued letters of approval to Landfill Gas to Energy Project at Mare Chicose and the 18 Mega Watt Wind Farm project at Plaine des Roches, amongst others.
The Ministry of Environment is the Designated National Authority for CDM in Pakistan and has a mandate to raise awareness and encourage potential partners to benefits from opportunities in the CDM.
Its accomplishments include the first CDM project in China approved by the China Designated National Authority.