She leads Quality Assurance, Quality Audit, and Designated Manufacturing Inspection Representatives Administration.
What does DMIR stand for?
DMIR stands for Designated Manufacturing Inspection Representative
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of DMIR
We have 1 other meaning of DMIR in our Acronym Attic
- Directorate of Myanma Industrial Planning (Ministry of Industry; Myanmar)
- Distributed Model Intercomparison Project (US NWS)
- Division of Medical Imaging Physics (Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, MD)
- Dizzy Marshall Ibn Poe (German rapper)
- Draft Ministerial Interim Planning Policy Statemen (UK)
- Dhrystone MIPS (Million Instructions Per Second)
- Dynamic Microscopic Image Processing Scanner
- Demi-Marathon International de Québec (French: International Half-Marathon in Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Data Management and Information Retrieval
- Data Mining and Information Retrieval
- Digital Media in Retail
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range (also seen as DM&IR; railway)
- Data Mining and Informatics Research Group (Centre for Informatics and Applied Optimization, Australia)
- Daniel Moret Info Service (Swiss computer repair company)
- Data Management Information System (various organizations)
- Defense Medical Information System
- Denver Montclair International School (Denver, CO)
- Département de Méthodologie de l'Information de Santé du Pôle Santé Publique (French: Methodology of the Department of Health Information of the Public Health Sector)
- Department of Management Information Systems
- Depot Maintenance Interservice Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pacamor Kubar Bearings (PKB) announced today that the company's Quality Manager, Chris Lake, has been granted a Certificate of Designation from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) as a Designated Manufacturing Inspection Representative (DMIR).
With all Quality Assurance paperwork prepared by Terry Jett, QA Manager, and approved by Jack Vance, AASI's QA Director and the FAA Designated Manufacturing Inspection Representative, FAA representatives were invited to witness the final levels of the pressurization testing process, with pressurization ramping up to the 8.