The new rules zeroed in on FHA loans where lenders make the underwriting call under certain designated approval authority.
What does DAA stand for?
DAA stands for Designated Approval Authority (less common)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DAA
We have 215 other meanings of DAA in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Academic Affairs (various schools)
- Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics (University of Toronto)
- Dépendant Affectif Anonyme (French: Emotional Dependency Anonymous; Canada)
- Depot Access Agreement (UK railways)
- Deputy Assistant Administrator
- Deputy Associate Administrator
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Design Automation Assistant
- Designated Accreditation Authority
- Designated Accrediting Authority
- Designated Approving Authority
- Designated Auditing Agency (New Zealand)
- Detect and Avoid (wireless networking)
- Deutsche Angestellten-Akademie (German: German Employee Academy)
- Device Access Architecture (Viero)
- Diacetone Alcohol
- Diaspora and Art
- Dieticians Association of Australia (Deakin, ACT, Australia)
- Digest Access Authentication
- Digital Advertising Alliance (marketing consortium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bob Turner supports the Naval Network Warfare Command office of the Designated Approval Authority.
In addition, vendors must also submit their products for evaluation at the appropriate CC assurance level as determined by a DoD information systems security engineer (ISSE) and the appropriate designated approval authority (DAA).
Ramona Waters, Naval Network Warfare Command (NETWARCOM) Computer Network Defense and Navy Designated Approval Authority (DAA), and Ray Letteer, Marine Corps C4I Information Assurance and DAA, are the Navy and Marine Corps IA WWG leads.