As an Artisan recommended design services partner using Artisan's IP platform -- the de facto industry standard -- for our Design-Based Yield Improvement solutions, PDF Solutions will help mutual customers achieve IC designs optimized for manufacturability.
What does DBYI stand for?
DBYI stands for Design-Based Yield Improvement (trademark of PDF Solutions, Inc.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Dead/H Box 3, Y-Linked
- Death Becomes You (movie)
- Derbyshire (County of Derby, England)
- Devil Beside You (Taiwanese drama)
- Discourses of Brigham Young (1926 book by John A. Widtsoe)
- Durham Bulls Youth Athletic League (North Carolina)
- Deep Bay Yacht Club
- Discovery Bay Yacht Club
- Dial Before You Dig (Australia)
- Drowned by Your Hate (band)
- Don Bosco Youth Services (India)
- Dead Ball Zone (video game)
- Decibels of Z (radar echo intensity/reflectivity)
- Deutsche Briefmarken-Zeitung (German newspaper stamp)
- Division By Zero (error type)
- Donosti Bi Zaldi (Spanish car club)
- Dragon Ball Zero (anime)
- Dragonball Z (anime)
- Dragon Ball Z Budokai (video game)
- Dragon Ball Z/Grand Tour (Anime)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Design-Based Yield Improvement and pdFasTest are trademarks of PDF Solutions, Inc.
Forward-Looking Statements Some of the statements in this press release are forward-looking, including the statements regarding the potential success and benefits of the Design-Based Yield Improvement technology.
0 Will Broaden PDF'S Design-based Yield Improvement Technology PDF Solutions, Inc.
PDF Solutions' Director of Business Development for Design-Based Yield Improvement Services, Riko Radojcic, will address the seminar on PDF Solutions' DBYI technology.
PDF's Design-Based Yield Improvement technology enables fabless companies to understand process characteristics and to optimize their product designs for maximum yield and performance," he explained.