The Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System (APKWS) Program has created the opportunity for this type of environment through the implementation of design for manufacture and assembly (DFMA) workshops during the system development and demonstration (SDD) phase.
What does DMFA stand for?
DMFA stands for Design for Manufacture and Assembly
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DMFA
We have 11 other meanings of DMFA in our Acronym Attic
- District Mosellan de Football (French football district)
- Division of Marine Fisheries
- DivX Media Format
- Drug Master File
- Dual Mass Flywheel (automobile transmissions)
- Dumb Mother Figure (polite form)
- Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures (webcomic)
- Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- De Multifunctionele Aangifte (Belgium)
- Depot Maintenance Float Allowance
- Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Debt Management and Financial Analysis System
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (gaming)
- DesMonarchy Microfinance Bank Ltd. (Nigeria)
- Dean Martin Fan Center (Arcadia, CA)
- Del Monte Foods Company (San Francisco, CA)
- Dépôt de Munitions des Forces Canadiennes (French: Canadian Forces Ammunition Depot; Canada)
- Des Moines Fencing Club (est. 1997; Des Moines, IA)
- Digital Mass Flow Controller (gas supply systems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
today announced DFMA(R) 2006, a new version of the company's internationally recognized Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DFMA(R)) software.