Agilent's solutions include bench-top instruments, software for automating parametric and functional tests, and the GS-8800 design verification test system.
What does DVT stand for?
DVT stands for Design Verification Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DVT
We have 80 other meanings of DVT in our Acronym Attic
- Developmental Studies
- Digital Video Storage and Transmission (security)
- Direct Viewing Storage Tube
- Digital Video Storage Unit
- Door Vriendschap Sterk Utrecht (Dutch: Strong Friendship by Utrecht; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Data Verification Test
- Data Visualization Tool
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot)
- Deep Venous (Vein) Thrombosis
- Design Verification and Testing
- Development Verification Testing
- Digital Television Technology
- Digital Video Technology
- Digital Video Terminal
- Digital Video Transport (Way of transporting video data over a secure network)
- Driving Van Trailer (railway)
- Dry Valve Technology (scuba diving)
- Dynamic VingTshun (self defense)
- Digital Voice Terminal with Data Adapter
- Design Verification Test/Experimental
Samples in periodicals archive:
The site believes that Apple's new iPhone is currently in the EVT3 stage, which is the third revision of the engineering test stage, and it has not yet entered the design verification test phase of development.
This means that the device is undergoing the third phase of the engineering test stage and has not entered the design verification test yet.
8, 2006 /PRNewswire/ -- NetFires LLC, a company composed of Raytheon Company's Missile Systems and Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control, successfully conducted a container cover design verification test for the Non Line-of-Sight-Launch System Precision Attack Missile at the White Sands Missile Range, N.
The Design Verification Test - pulse 1 was conducted in a vacuum chamber test facility at Elkton, Md.
The design verification test, conducted April 24 at the Air Force Research Lab, Edwards Air Force Base, Calif.
SRI will lead the design and construction of the facility and will oversee operations and use during design verification tests.
The E7333A is controlled with a PC and will operate in the Agilent E1371A/B DOCSIS Design Verification Test System as a direct replacement for the first-generation DOCSIS Downstream Protocol Analyzer or with the PC alone.