Denise has also represented Lockwood Greene at meetings of the Design Institute for Emergency Relief Systems, a sponsored research organization of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
What does DIERS stand for?
DIERS stands for Design Institute for Emergency Relief Systems (AICHE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Diabetes Interactief Educatie Programma (Dutch: Interactive Diabetes Education Program)
- Dangerous, Insanitary and Earthquake Prone Buildings (New Zealand)
- Digital Imagery Exploitation Production System (US DoD)
- Drug-Induced Extra-Pyramidal Symptoms Scale
- Defense Intelligence Equipment Index
- Department of Infrastructure, Energy and Resources
- Departmental Industrial Equipment Reserve
- Date Initial Entry Reserve Forces
- Deviancy in Early Rabbinic Literature (essay book collection)
- Department of Infrastructure, Energy and Resources (Tasmania, Australia)
- Défense des Intérêts des Étudiants de la Sorbonne (French: Interests of Students at the Sorbonne)
- Design Industrial and Engineering Services (Netherlands)
- Distributed and Embedded Security (research group)
- Department of International Economic and Social Affairs
- Defense / Industry E3 Standards Committee
- DODIIS Integration and Engineering Support Contract
- Direct Interpretively Evaluated String Expression Language (ACAD)
- Decentralised Information Ecosystem Technologies (information processing and management )
- Deep Infiltration and Extraction Team (US Marine Corps)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FAI was chosen by the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) to serve as the principal research contractor for the development of the Design Institute for Emergency Relief Systems (DIERS) project.
The design of emergency venting requirements for vapor, gassy and hybrid systems can be made based on the Design Institute for Emergency Relief Systems (DIERS) two-phase flow methodology and its extensions.