By working toward creating a complete and easily accessible design history record and by implementing design validation systems, a company can reduce the likelihood of: 1) not knowing when or how its product design changed, 2) inadvertently reverting back to a product design that was deliberately engineered out, and 3) being unable to identify product failure mechanisms and root causes.
What does DHR stand for?
DHR stands for Design History Record
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DHR
We have 82 other meanings of DHR in our Acronym Attic
- Divisional Headquarters (Salvation Army)
- Mean Diurnal High Water Inequality
- Double H Quarter Horses (Dover, OH)
- Division of Healthcare Quality Promotion (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Deficiency of Heart Qi Syndrome
- Danaher Motion Saro, AB
- De Heer (Dutch: Mister)
- Decay Heat Removal
- Department of Historic Resources (Virginia)
- Department of Human Resources
- Développement des Hommes et de Leurs Ressources (French: Development of Women and Their Resources)
- Device History Record
- Digital Hardcore Records (record label)
- Digital Health Record
- Director of Human Resources
- Disaster Housing Resources
- Dong Hae Industrial Company (South Korea)
- Foreningen for Kortvuxna (Association for People of Short Stature in Sweden)
- Drosophila Hormone Receptor 3