The system also addresses the content and construction of Design History Files and Device Master Records and the management and control of documentation.
What does DHF stand for?
DHF stands for Design History File
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DHF
We have 49 other meanings of DHF in our Acronym Attic
- Dansk Håndbold Forbund
- Data Handling Function
- Decoupled Hartree-Fock
- Demand History File
- Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever
- Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever
- Dépannage Hôtellerie et Froid (French: French commercial refrigeration company)
- Dépannage Hydraulique Flexibles (French hydraulic hose repair company)
- Dermatologie Hors Frontières (French: Dermatology outside Borders)
- Descending Hypothalamic Fibers (neuroscience)
- Diabetes Hands Foundation (Palo Alto, CA)
- Diastolic Heart Failure (cardiology)
- Diluted Hydrofluoric Acid
- Document History File
- Dolores Huerta Foundation (Bakersfield, CA)
- Domaine des Hautes Fagnes (Belgium hotel)
- Dorena-Hickman Ferry (Hickman, Kentucky)
- Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever and Dengue Shock Syndrome
- Davao Hog Farmers Association (Davao City, Philippines)
- Director's Health and Fitness Award
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system addresses the content and construction of Design History Files and Device Master Records and the management and control of documentation.
The company is leveraging several Aras Community Solutions in its implementation, which includes Quality, Regulatory Management, Compliance and Risk Assessment, Document and CAD File Management, Design Project Management, Electronic Design History File (DHF) and Device Master Record (DMR), Workflow-Driven CAPA and Non-Conformance Management, and more.
Our services cover the complete spectrum of software development, from requirements analysis, architecture, and design, to helping you compile documentation for your Design History File and assisting with your regulatory submission.
Texcel Medical's medical device process development and manufacturing solutions and services includes design for manufacturability (DFM), design history file management, inventory management, quality and regulatory assistance, and process validation, along with general manufacturing, electronic testing, laser welding, and clean-room processing for a wide range of product applications.
Design Change Control, Design Review, and Design History File.
Best practices around the following will be discussed: single system of truth for all product related information, design history file management, multi-functional Device Master Record (DMR) collaboration, corrective and preventative action processes, and systematic change control.
The PTC Product Development System enables Stryker Navigation to optimize the regulatory compliance process by establishing a common product data management platform for mechanical, electronic and software design with integral processes for automated Design History File (DHF)- and Device Master Record (DMR)-reporting, digital signature procedures, approval workflows and audit reports.