For a full schedule of Coventry University School of Art and Design degree show events and for more information about the festival log onto the degree show website www.
What does DDS stand for?
DDS stands for Design Degree Show (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDS
We have 407 other meanings of DDS in our Acronym Attic
- Deluxe Digital Studios (various locations)
- Den Danske Skiskole (Danish: The Danish Ski School)
- Dental Data System
- Dental Diet System
- Department of Developmental Services
- Department of Driver Services (Georgia)
- Department on Disability Services
- Depot Distribution System
- Desarrollo de Sistemas (Spanish: Systems Development)
- Design Data Sheet
- Design Disclosure System
- Design Documentation System
- Design Dynamic Systems (Michigan Technological University)
- Desktop Document Services (Xerox division)
- Det Danske Spejderkorps (Danish Guide and Scout Association)
- Detailed Design Specification
- Detector Description Services
- Deutsche Diabetes-Stiftung
- Dewey Decimal System
- Diabolical Dubstars (graffiti artist group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN TELEVISION AND FILM PRODUCTION PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE DESIGN DEGREE SHOW AWARDS (GRAPHIC ARTS AND DESIGN) Elliott Pearson.
The products will be showcased at Reveal 2012, Northumbria University's end of year design degree show at the School of Design on City Campus, from June 21 to 29.
Final year students at the University of Wales, Institute, Cardiff (Uwic) have been exhibiting their designs and prototypes as part of the annual Design Degree Show.
The annual design degree show has been taking place featuring final year work by students on courses including automotive and transport design and product design.
His work will also be on display, alongside that of his fellow graduating students, at Reveal 2010 - Northumbria University's end of year design degree show, which opened yesterday and runs to June 25, at the School of Design, City Campus East.
There were so many things I liked about the degree, such as a trip to New York's art galleries and the final design degree show where all the work came together.
The art and design degree show entitled Unique, will take place at the university's College Road Campus in Stoke-on-Trent from June 10 until June 15 and will be open from 10am to 8pm.