The Design Commission for Wales hosted an invite-only seminar on February 27 to an audience of 40 guests, including local authority professionals who are delivering the 21st Century Schools Programme.
What does DCFW stand for?
DCFW stands for Design Commission for Wales
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Difficult Credit Facilities Settlement Scheme
- Delaware County Friends of the Trail (Ohio)
- Desert Combat Fun Tournament (gaming)
- Direct Coal-Fired Turbine
- Discrete Chirp-Fourier Transform
- Douglas County Federation of Teachers (teachers' union; Castle Rock, CO)
- Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement
- Dominated Coupling from the Past (algorithm)
- Deduction for Clean-Fuel Vehicles
- Diastolic Coronary Flow Velocity
- Document Content and Format Working Group (International Civil Aviation Organization)
- Dahl Creative Group (California)
- Dallas Center-Grimes (Iowa)
- Dallata Consulting Group Ltd (Etobicoke, ON, Canada)
- Darling Consulting Group (Massachusetts)
- Data Channel Group
- Debt Consolidation Group
- Deception Group
- Decomposed Column Generation (algorithm)
- Defence Catering Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Design Commission for Wales (DCfW) panel said that while it welcomed the "ambition" driving the PS250m waterfront Cardiff Pointe scheme, it believed there were unresolved "major issues".
Supported by the Design Commission for Wales, this year's scholarship is being awarded jointly to Katherine Jones, 22 of Penarth, and Owain Williams, 23 of Treharris.
Asked for his reaction to criticism of the design and look of the flats, John Hughes, of Hughes Bros Ltd, said their appearance was changed to meet the wishes of Design Commission for Wales and Gwynedd Council.
Lammas, an eco-village of nine carbon neutral homes and smallholdings on 76 acres of mixed pasture and woodland was hailed as "inspiring" by a member of the Design Commission for Wales.
uk s WALES' architectural identity has been subject to a major overhaul in the past decade, the chairman of Design Commission for Wales has claimed.
The firm's entry beat off competition from almost 30 entries from 22 practices across the UK to be awarded the Gold Medal for Architecture, supported by the Design Commission for Wales at the National Eisteddfod.
The 43 organisations and companies joined a squad headed by the Sustainable Development Commission, the Design Commission for Wales and the Welsh Assembly Government.