Jacobs's scope encompasses design basis memorandum (DBM) through detail engineering phases.
What does DBM stand for?
DBM stands for Design Basis Memorandum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DBM
We have 116 other meanings of DBM in our Acronym Attic
- Dean Berg Ministries (Broken Arrow, OK)
- Déchets Biomédicaux (Biomedical Waste)
- Decibel (referenced to milliwatts)
- Décision Budgétaire Modificative (French: Revised Budget Decision; various organizations)
- Deep Breathing Meditation (clinical study)
- Delta Blues Museum
- Demineralized Bone Matrix
- Dense Bituminous Macadam (transportation engineering)
- Department of Budget and Management
- Depressive Black Metal (music genre)
- Deutscher Berufsverband der MotopädInnen Mototherapeut/Innen (German Professional Organization of Mototherapists)
- Development Bank of Mauritius Ltd
- Developmental Behavioural Modelling
- Dial Backup Module
- Difference Bounds Matrix
- Diploma in Botanic Medicine
- Diploma in Business Management (tertiary education)
- Display Based Marketing (ASDI)
- Disrupted in B-Cell Malignancy
- Distributed Battle Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Technip's operations and engineering center in Rome (Italy) will execute the contract, beginning with the confirmation of the existing design basis memorandum and associated cost estimate.
The FEED services will commence immediately with confirmation of the completed design basis memorandum and associated cost estimate.