Design Based Learning (DBL), a teaching method centered on student design projects, emphasizes collaboration, design process skills, and hands-on learning (Kolodner, 2002; Rivet & Krajcik, 2004).
What does DBL stand for?
DBL stands for Design Based Learning (teaching methodology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DBL
We have 143 other meanings of DBL in our Acronym Attic
- Deutscher Bodybuilding und Kraftsport Verband (German)
- Deutscher Bohle Kegler Verband (German)
- Database Language
- Database Lock
- Dayton Business Leader (publication; University of Dayton; Ohio)
- De-Sean B. Leroy (musician)
- Death by Laughter.
- DeCamp Bus Lines (est. 1870; New Jersey)
- Dedicated Bus Lane (various locations)
- Delt Basketball League (Delta Tau Delta; University of Illinois)