Outgoing Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) President Colin Haylock has accepted an invitation to join the Mayor of London's Design Advisory Group.
What does DAG stand for?
DAG stands for Design Advisory Group (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAG
We have 148 other meanings of DAG in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Agencies Group
- Defensive Aids Group (electronic warfare self-protection system for aircraft)
- Delivery Assurance Group
- Déménagements Antilles Guyane (French moving company)
- Democrats Abroad Germany
- Department of Agriculture
- Deputy Attorney General
- Deputy Auditor General
- Derivatives Accounting Group
- Détachement Aérien Gendarmerie (French: Air Force Detachment)
- Deutsche Angestellten Gewerkschaft (Germen union)
- Development Assistance Group
- Devon Association of Governors (academic society; UK)
- Dialysis Access Graft
- Dipartimento dell'Amministrazione Generale (Italian: Department of General Administration)
- Diplôme d'Agronomie Générale (French: Diploma of General Agronomy)
- Direct Access Government (UK)
- Directed Acyclic Graph
Samples in periodicals archive:
CABE is the second design advisory group to criticise the plans following Birmingham City Council's conservation and heritage panel which described the tower as ''ridiculous''.
CABE is the second design advisory group to criticise the plans following Birmingham City Council's conservation and heritage panel which described the tower as 'ridiculous'.