BUSINESS WIRE)--April 14, 1997 SolidWorks 97 to be CAD/CAM standard for engineers in Sandia's Design, Evaluation and Test Technology Center SolidWorks Corp.
What does DETT stand for?
DETT stands for Design, Evaluation and Test Technology (Sandia National Laboratories)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DETT
We have 1 other meaning of DETT in our Acronym Attic
- Département d'Etudes Turques de Strasbourg (French: Department of Turkish Studies in Strasbourg; est. 1962; Strasbourg, France)
- Derwentside Environmental Testing Services Ltd (UK)
- Directorate of Engineering and Technical Services (USACE)
- Distance Education Technology Symposium (Athabasca University; Canada)
- Distributed Education and Technology Services (San Bernardino Community College District; San Bernardino, CA)
- DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide)/EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid)/Tris/Salt Solution
- Double-Entry Two-Step
- Delaware Technology Student Association (Dover, DE)
- Directorate of Educational and Training Services Army (British Army)
- Dual Exponentially Tapered Slot Antenna
- Displaced Equipment Training Team
- Duke Energy Transport and Trading Company (Charlotte, NC)
- Division of Emerging and Transfusion Transmitted Diseases (US FDA)
- Domestic Emissions Trading Working Group (Canada)
- Department of Education, Training and Youth Affairs
- Department of Employment, Training and Youth Affairs (Australia)
- Data Encryption Unit
- Data Exchange Utility (software)
- Deck/Engine Utility
- Defective End-User