20, 2005, incident at Kindred Hospital at Desert Springs Hospital, where she is accused of failing to document patient assessments and narcotics administration, and left the facility without telling anyone, abandoning her patients.
What does DSH stand for?
DSH stands for Desert Springs Hospital (Las Vegas, Nevada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSH
We have 69 other meanings of DSH in our Acronym Attic
- Deputy Secretary of the General Staff (Coordination And Report)
- Data Specification Guidance Tool (US NASA)
- Department of Specialist Ground Training (UK)
- Deutscher Sparkassen- und Giroverband (German Savings Bank Association)
- Damberg Scott Gerzina Wagner Architects Inc. (Duluth, MN)
- Dynamic Sound Generator Xtra (Sony)
- Davies Symphony Hall (San Francisco, CA)
- Dear Sweet Husband
- Deliberate Self-Harm
- Desert Samaritan Hospital (Arizona)
- Desperately Seeking Help (USENET)
- Desperately Seeking Husband
- Development Support Hardware
- Diameter at Stump Height (forestry)
- Digital Solar Heat
- Discret Sérieux Humble (French: Discreet Serious Humble)
- Disproportionate Share Hospital
- Domaine Saint Hubert (French hotel)
- Domestic Short Hair (cat)
- Dyschromatosis Symmetrica Hereditaria
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Paula Yakubik, managing partner of Nevada-based MassMedia Healthcare Marketing, a full-service public relations, advertising and marketing communications agency, announced today the company will host a strategic marketing workshop for members of the Medical Group Management Association at Desert Springs Hospital in Las Vegas on September 14 at 12pm.
Cyr, MSN, RN (UNLV/School of Nursing outstanding Teaching Faculty 2010) and Michele Taylor, MSN, RN of Desert Springs Hospital (outstanding clinical teaching award).
Florida Cardiovascular Research Center, Atlantis, Florida * Duke University Medicol Center, Durham, North Carolina * Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego, California * Durham VA Hospital, Durham, North Carolina * Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, Pennsylvania * Columbia Complementary Medicine Program, New York, NY * Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Michigan * Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis, Minnesota * Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, Las Vegas, Nevada * Desert Springs Hospital, Las Vegas, Nevada * Baptist Medical Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The pilot, was taken to Desert Springs Hospital, where he was in stable condition.
Byline: Stephen Holden The New York Times Guy Mitchell, the jocular pop crooner of lightweight songs who epitomized the clean-cut boy next door in the early 1950s, died on Thursday at Desert Springs Hospital in Las Vegas.
CareView" or the "Company") (OTCQB: CRVW), an information technology provider to the healthcare industry, announced today the execution of pilot agreements with Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center ("Spring Valley Hospital"), a 231-bed hospital, and Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center ("Desert Springs Hospital"), a 293-bed hospital, which comprise two of five Las Vegas hospitals owned by Universal Health Services, Inc.
When a woman wearing an oxygen mask was being prepared for surgery at Desert Springs Hospital in March 2009, technicians made two mistakes, according to a state investigation.