During the week, Desert Ridge High School senior James Clark studies equations and science, language and weather.
What does DRHS stand for?
DRHS stands for Desert Ridge High School (Mesa, AZ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRHS
We have 7 other meanings of DRHS in our Acronym Attic
- Deficit in Routine Health Maintenance (doesn't bathe, brush teeth, etc.)
- Draft Red Herring Prospectus
- Downeast Rail Heritage Preservation Trust (Maine)
- Double Rapidly-Heating/Quenching Process
- Decreasing Reversed Hazard Rate
- Dakota Ridge High School (Littleton, CO)
- Dalhousie Regional High School (New Brunswick, Canada)
- Danville Regional Health System (USA)
- Deep Run High School (Virginia)
- Deer River High School (Deer River, Minnesota)
- Digby Regional High School (Digby, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Durango Railroad Historical Society (Durango, CO)
- Dutyion Root Hydration System (Design Technology & Irrigation Ltd )
- Duxbury Rural and Historical Society (Duxbury, MA)
- Dahlgren Railroad Heritage Trail (Virginia)
- Danish Road Institute (Denmark)
- Darden Restaurants, Inc.
- Data Ready Indicator
- Data Research Institute (Japan)
- Data Resources, Incorporated
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grace teaches chemistry and engineering at Desert Ridge High School in Mesa (AZ) and helped to bring a pre-engineering program called Project Lead the Way to the school.