The club has invited the Desert Ice Figure Skating Club and the Mambo Fe Dance Company to perform in the show.
What does DIFSC stand for?
DIFSC stands for Desert Ice Figure Skating Club (New Mexico)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIFSC
- Discrete Increasing Failure Rate Average
- Denver Indian Family Resource Center
- Dedham Institution for Savings (Dedham, MA)
- Defense Integrated Financial System
- Department of Information Systems (various locations)
- Développement Industrialisation Fabrication de Sièges (French: Manufacture of Development Industrialization Seats)
- Distributed Index for Features in Sensor Networks (IEEE publication)
- Distributed Inter-Frame Space
- Division of Identification and Forensic Science (Israeli police)
- Differential Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Dubai International Food Safety Conference
- Design Institute for Six Sigma
- Danish Institute of Fire Technology (Denmark)
- Deformation Induced Ferrite Transformation
- Delhi Institute of Fashion & Technology (India)
- Detroit Intermodal Freight Terminal (Michigan Department of Transportation)
- Direct Immunofluorescent Filter Technique
- Drug Information Full Text (American Society of Health-System Pharmacists)
- Danish Institute for Fisheries Technology and Aquaculture
- Deutsches Institut für Urbanistik (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and will include demonstrations by members of the Desert Ice Figure Skating Club, a free door prize raffle, a silent auction and a skate swap.