Great synergies exist between the AUC's various schools of study, including its Desert Development Center, and the ISAS technologies we've successfully demonstrated in Eritrea and Mexico over the past thirty years.
What does DDC stand for?
DDC stands for Desert Development Center (American University, Cairo, Egypt)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDC
We have 318 other meanings of DDC in our Acronym Attic
- Defect Detection Capability
- Defense Distribution Center
- Defense Documentation Center
- Defense Documentation Center for Scientific & Technical Information
- Defensive Driving Certificate (various locations)
- Defensive Driving Course
- Delivery Distribution Center
- Demand Dependency Constraint
- Department of Design and Construction (New York City)
- Deputy District Commissioner (various organizations)
- Design During Construction
- Desktop Delivery Controller (Citrix XenDesktop VDI Load Balancer)
- Desktop Developers' Conference
- Destination Delivery Charge
- Detection Data Converter
- Detector Dewar Cooler
- Detroit Diesel Corporation
- Devasarana Development Centre (Sri Lanka)
- Développement et Dynamique Commerciale (French: Development and Business Dynamics)
- Device-Dependent Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
Makary has previously consulted with the Tourism Development Authority (TDA), the Holding Company for Housing, the Ministry of Industry, the Ministry of Tourism, and the Desert Development Center of AUC (DDC).
Summary: The American University in Cairo's Desert Development Center (DDC) and the Aga Khan Trust for Culture, part of the Aga Khan Development Network, created a cooperative partnership to grow plants for Al Azhar Park in Cairo.