uk Capitol Bancorp Limited (NYSE: CBC) has said that it has received regulatory approval to consolidate Bank of Las Vegas, Black Mountain Community Bank, Desert Community Bank and Red Rock Community Bank.
What does DCBK stand for?
DCBK stands for Desert Community Bank (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Dorset Christian Business Fellowship
- Direct-Current Bone Growth Stimulation
- Division of Child Behavioral Health Services (New Jersey)
- Data Cache Block Invalidate
- Decision-Centric Business Intelligence
- Destination Cornerstone Bible Institute (Hot Springs, SD)
- District of Columbia Building Industry Association
- Douglas County Building Industry Association (est. 1973; Minden, NV)
- Downtown Courtenay Business Improvement Association (est. 1995; British Columbia, Canada)
- Downtown Center Business Improvement District (Los Angeles, CA)
- Dalmia Cement Bharat Ltd. (India)
- Del City Branch Library (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Division of Chesapeake Bay Local Assistance (Virginia)
- District of Columbia Business Leadership Network (Washington, DC)
- Distributed Collaborative Battle Management
- Distribution Channel Business Manager (Intel)
- Diversity Capital Bancorp de Mexico
- Don't Come Back Monday
- Denmark China Business Network
- Diseño Curricular Básico Nacional (Spanish: National Basic Curriculum Design; Peru)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pending regulatory approval, Bank of Las Vegas, Black Mountain Community Bank, Desert Community Bank and Red Rock Community Bank will consolidate and operate as one charter, Bank of Las Vegas, in Nevada.
At Desert Community Bank today, that figure now stands at about 75 percent for owner-occupied properties, 70 percent for investor-owned properties and 65 percent for specialty operations, including restaurants, according to chief credit officer Gerald Buttaccio.
ACF615) RONALD WILSON - DESERT COMMUNITY BANK (DCBK).
Desert Community Bank merged with East West Bank as of the close of business today.
She also worked for Desert Community Bank as a commercial loan officer, and Nevada State Bank as an assistant relationship officer.
Miles was a Director of Desert Community Bank until 1994.
Fowler, a seasoned commercial lender and financial services executive, has spent the past 17 years with Desert Community Bank.