Before joining AXA Rosenberg, he was a portfolio manager at Deseret Mutual Benefit Administrators, where he managed both equity and fixed income portfolios.
What does DMBA stand for?
DMBA stands for Deseret Mutual Benefit Administrators (est. 1970; Salt Lake City, UT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DMBA
We have 21 other meanings of DMBA in our Acronym Attic
- Downtown Management Board
- Dragefjellets Musikkorps Bergen
- Drahtseilbahn Marzili - Stadt Bern (Marzili - City of Bern Funicular Railway, Switzerland)
- Digital Multi-Media Broadcasting for Television
- Digital Multimedia Broadcast-Terrestrial/Handheld (TV broadcast standard)
- Department of Molecular Biology/University of Aarhus (Denmark)
- Dallas Mortgage Bankers Association (Dallas, TX)
- Data Mining for Business Applications
- Daviess-McLean Baptist Association (Kentucky)
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association (est. 1836)
- Division of Minority Business Affairs (Ohio)
- Durham Mountain Bicycling Association (Canada)
- Double Metal Beam Barrier (California Department of Transportation item)
- Dublin Men's Basketball Board (Dublin, Ireland)
- Dorothy M. Busch Branch Library (Warren, MI)
- Diplomate of Manipulative and Body-Based Practices (American Association of Integrative Medicine)
- Dallas Military Ball Corporation
- Data-Matrix Bar Code
- Decision Making Business Case (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DALLAS -- Deseret Mutual Benefit Administrators, a third-party administrator of financial benefit plans, recently allocated over $100 million to the SteelPath MLP Alpha Fund Class I (MLPOX).
Misener, treasurer and CIO of Deseret Mutual Benefit Administrators, to serve as new board members.