Opal Springs is owned by the Deschutes Valley Water District, and supplies the tap water for Culver and Madras.
What does DVWD stand for?
DVWD stands for Deschutes Valley Water District (Oregon)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Data, Voice, and Video Networking (Texas; Lamar University department)
- Double Variable Valve Timing (automotive engineering)
- Dynamic Variable Valve Timing (Daihatsu)
- Dee Valley Water (UK)
- Dee Vine Wines (San Francisco, CA)
- Deutscher Verein für Vermessungswesen eV (German Surveying Association)
- Digital Video Workshop (hands-on class)
- Discount Video Warehouse
- Dynamic Virtual Worlds
- Delaware Valley Weimaraner Club (Pennsylvania)
- Delaware Valley Wholesale Florist
- Deutsche Verkehrswissenschaftliche Gesellschaft (German)
- Diurnal Variability Working Group (Group for High Resolution Sea Surface Temperature)
- Data Valid to WR High
- Diablo Valley Women in Business (California)
- Delaware Valley Wellness Network
- Deo Volente, Weather Permitting
- Dry Vacuumed Woven Plastic
- Dysfunctional Ventilatory Weaning Response
- Digital Village World Technologies, Inc.